Sunday, May 31, 2009

すみません

Sorry, if there's anybody out there who reads this blog, I'm sorry for not posting in so long. If I didn't post today, I would have gone all of the month of May without a single post.

As for general updates, I've been out of school for most of the month of May, but haven't gotten nearly as much music done as I should have been. It seems that because I have all this free time, other tasks are appearing and taking all my time. I've been spring cleaning, remodeling, went to another wedding, this and that. So for this whole month, I've only managed to remake All the Music. Although it's not 100% done, I say it like it's done because I'm about 98%. Just gotta put some final touches on it.

Also, I got one of my songs on iTunes about a week or so ago. It's the song Never the Same, for sale as a single for 99 cents. I was hoping I could make a whole album this summer and either send it to a record company or put it on iTunes and promote it myself. So if I can get on the ball with everything then I should still be able to get it done.

Here's a picture of the remodeling I've been doing this summer, I painted this picture on my roommate's wall.

1 comment: