Monday, February 9, 2009

はじめて

皆さん、始めまして!

I'm starting this blog as a place to centralize all my various creations. Up till now, I've had flash and music on Newgrounds, select music on Myspace, and random art on places like DeviantArt. But I'm going to post all updates here so that if you are generally interested in the various things I do, you can check only this one page for updates and add it to your rss feed. I don't have anything to post at this moment except that I started working on a new song this past weekend that will most likely be called "Like Everybody Else". It sounds different than what I've made in the past because the technology is new to my arsenol and I'm very pleased with the advanced sounds I now have access to. The song was born without intending to be, I was just looking to make a quick sound with some free time. That's usually how it happens anyway, I write the music and the lyrics write themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment